I have never been a big fan of New Year’s resolutions: they always seem to bear an expiration date of February 1. At least my resolutions do!
Hope springs eternal as we enter a new year filled with opportunity and promise. With that in mind, here are some resolutions for OpenMindWorks (and Lesley Kyle) in 2013:
1) Deliver more resources to clients and readers via the OpenMindWorks website.
2) Become proficient in at least one new software program.
3) Master QuickBooks. Well, maybe not.
4) Develop and present social media seminars that will help folks grasp the basics of social media.
5) In the spirit and memory of those who perished in Newtown, Connecticut, on December 14, 2012, to accomplish at least
one random act of kindness each day.
Happy New Year! What are your professional New Year’s resolutions for 2013?